Tuesday, July 12, 2005

July gigs...


This Saturday 16th July, catch me at my exclusive monthly residency in Swansea for Escape Nightclub. The third Saturday of each month sees me touch down at the same club that bring you Wales' biggest outdoor dance festival each year, Escape Into The Park. This year's event was held back on June 11th and was another day of blockbuster proportions. Featuring the world's biggest DJ talent across five massive musical arenas and with over 20,000 people in attendance, yours truly blessed the Urban Arena where the mother of all black music stations 1Xtra broadcast sets from me and my brother Eugene Vee as well as my 1X cohort DJ Cameo. Undoubtedly, this was the biggest date in any Welsh ravers calendar this year!

Thursday 21st July, I return to play at pioneering producer MJ Cole's clubnight (with the same namesake as his record label) 'Prolific'. Each month MJ invites the cream of both established and up and coming DJ talent to join him in entertaining the 'Prolific' massive, on the awesome sound system of Herbal, in Shoreditch, London. This is without doubt the flagship UKG night for those who like their music bumpy. Here you are guaranteed to hear nuff exclusive upfront dubs, with a handful of classics thrown in for good measure. Watch out as 'Prolific' will be moving to a new monthly slot of second Friday in the month as of September. July's event is guranteed to be sick, with the man like MC Kofi B joining me on mic for my set. Gonna be big!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home